Our Free And Confidential Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
reveals where your RIA is at high risk to ransomware,
hackers and other devastating cyber-attacks.
Give Me 60 Minutes, And I Guarantee I Can Show You
How to Eliminate 100% Of Your IT-Related Problems
And Allow You to Stop Worrying About Ransomware, Hackers and Cyber-Attacks Destroying Your Firm.
|From: Mark Linton,
I’d like to make you an offer so good, “you can’t refuse”.
Do you have a nagging suspicion that your current IT company isn’t truly protecting you from cybercrime, ransomware, and hackers?
Maybe you are not 100% confident they could recover you FAST in the event of a ransomware attack or security breach?
Maybe you’re experiencing chronic problems with your IT systems that your IT company just never seems to resolve, leaving you less than confident in their abilities and annoyed by their lack of attention to detail and service?
Or maybe you’re sending a check every month for their services but don’t really know what you’re paying for because they don’t communicate that to you.
It’s very common for businesses to be unhappy with the quality of service and support they’re getting from their current IT company, but they tolerate it simply because they don’t know who else to call, or they’re just too darn busy to take the time to find someone else. That’s why I’m writing you today…
Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Gives You the Answers You Want, The Certainty You Need
If I just described your situation, I want to give you a Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment that will reveal what’s REALLY going on in your computer network, IF you are secure, IF you could survive a ransomware attack, IF your current IT company is doing a good job in putting protections in place, and talk to you about how we might help you get the IT services, support and PROTECTION you need.
Best of all, there is no charge for this.
When Your Free Assessment Is Complete,
Here’s What You Will Know:
- IF you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold and traded by cybercriminals on the “Dark Web” (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS report will shock you). AND what to do about it immediately.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, ransomware, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. Did you know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening?
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- IF you are compliant with NEW regulations and data-protection requirements from the SEC. The laws are expanding and getting stricter regarding data privacy for ALL businesses. There’s a very good chance you’re violating one or more data-protection laws without even knowing it.
- A Complete Findings Report. By the end of the assessment, you will receive a copy of our findings – you are free to use this report however you see fit. We will not report our findings to anyone else, the results are yours and yours along.
Of course, we’ll also answer ANY questions you have about your current IT provider, a project, or a problem you’re experiencing. As you know, it never hurts to get a second opinion or a competitive bid.
Here’s How the Assessment Works:
Step 1: Fill out the form on the right.
Step 2: Once that’s completed, you’ll schedule a brief, 10- to15-minute phone call with me to answer your questions and prepare for an onsite or remote assessment.
Step 3: After the assessment, we’ll prepare and deliver to you a CONFIDENTIAL “Executive Report of Findings and Cyber Security Risk Score” that will reveal any vulnerabilities in your IT security, as well as showing you how to optimize your IT to increase everyone’s productivity in the fastest, most efficient way possible. This Executive Report will be a real eye-opener for you.
If we find problems, we will provide a proposed Action Plan to remedy the situation and correct any other problems you have been experiencing. If you see the value in engaging with us beyond that, great! We can talk about it at that time. And if you don’t want to become a client – that’s OK too. By the way, we’ve never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. EVER.
Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and free to you.
We are committed to the RIA space, and we want to see RIAs succeed. Over the years we have noticed a trend with our risk assessments, they always find something that the managing partner or compliance office was completely unaware of. Some of these items, were major security or compliance related issues but thankfully they were caught and resolved in time.
Because this has become an all-too-common event, and because we are FANATICAL about delivering Top-level IT services with QUALIFIED techs who know what they are doing, we’ve decided to offer a FREE Cyber Security Risk Assessment to all RIAs as a no-risk way of introducing our services.
It’s also a way for us to do good in our community and fight the lowlife criminals who are grossly abusing and taking advantage of hardworking American business owners – a win-win scenario.
After Your Assessment,
One Of Three Things Will Happen:
After conducting this assessment, one of three things will happen:
1) You’ll take our Action Plan and implement on your own, or with your current IT company. If this is the case, we’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know how you’re doing. We are here to serve.
2) You’ll like what we’ve shown you and will ask us to implement our proposed Action Plan ASAP. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park…and that’s a promise. Or finally…
3) In the unprecedented event that you feel like we’ve wasted your time, I will send a check for $100 addressed to you OR your favorite charity of choice.
Time is your most valuable asset, and I respect that. I know you’ll appreciate what we share with you, so I feel completely comfortable making this guarantee to you. I will NOT waste your time with a worthless, thinly veiled sales pitch. I’m confident I’ll share something of real value.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(This Is a Limited Offer)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off or worry about it “later.” That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice.
If you are NOT 100% happy with the service and support you are getting from your current IT company or if you’re not 100% confident in their ability to protect you, then take a few minutes to request this Free Assessment now.
Fair Warning: This opportunity is extremely limited because of the intense one-on-one time required to conduct these assessments. Therefore, we can’t do this for more than a handful of people, and the window of opportunity won’t be open long.
Complete This Form To Claim Your FREE Cyber Security Risk Assessment
To be a partner of such high value, that our clients cannot imagine doing business without us.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; FinGarde does not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites. Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.