- New Year’s Day (January 1, observed on 01/02/2023)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Third Monday in January)
- Presidents’ Day (Third Monday in February)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 19, observed on 06/20/2022)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday
- Christmas (December 25, observed on 12/26/2022)
On observed holidays, support will not be available. If there is a problem, clients are still encouraged to email [email protected] and it will be looked at on the business day following the observed holiday(s).
To be a partner of such high value, that our clients cannot imagine doing business without us.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; FinGarde does not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites. Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.